Welcome to the world's largest digital business incubator.
As from 2016 Paris will house the world’s largest digital business incubator. Located in the renovated Halle Freyssinet building in the heart of the city, this future driver of digital entrepreneurship in France will host 1,000 innovative start-ups. The project is the product of a partnership with the Municipality of Paris and is being jointly financed by Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations and Xavier Niel.
The space is to open January 2017. We are seeking 2 Site Managers that will be responsible for preparing the space and all on-site services for a high volume of traffic, and to run all the services once it is open. This role will focus on selecting services and making sure they run seamlessly.
- Selecting, setting-up and managing on-site facilities
- Handling the logistics and set-up of the entire site
- Setting up and handling a number of general services
- Handling the technical elements of our events space
The ideal candidate profile
- Proven experience handling logistics and general services for a large building or company
- Strong technical skills
- Events production experience a plus
- Experience handling catering or restaurant facilities
- Experience handling a large quantity of external vendors
- Extremely detail oriented
- Problem solver
- A doer & team player
- Strong communication skills
- Bilingual in English, third language a plus
- 5 years experience
- Can work under tight deadlines
- Must have authorization to work in France